1. lcase@autumngoldconsulting.com
  2. Recipe Balancer
  3. Saturday, 12 January 2019
Hi! I just downloaded Pet Recipe Designer and am learning how to use the program. When you are using the "Recipe Balancer" function, is there a button to reset the values of a given recipe to their original (and balanced) setting? I am just playing with the recipes a bit to see how a change in the amount of a particular ingredient (for example, kelp), changes the omega-6 to omega-3 ratio. It works great, by the way, and is so interesting to watch how the nutrient analysis changes with modifications. However, once I change an amount, the recipe appears to save the new value (which I do not want it to do), and I cannot find a way to simply reset the recipe to the original values (other than to try to remember those values and change them back manually). Is there a way to do this? Thanks! Linda Case
Accepted Answer
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello Linda,

Welcome to our community. Unfortunately we don't have a method to reset the original values. What you can do is copy a recipe and then play around with the copy.

Rene
Animal Nutritionist and Lead Developer for Pet Diet Designer
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Recipe Balancer
  3. # Permalink
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Okay - Thanks! Linda
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Recipe Balancer
  3. # 1
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.
Sorry, the discussion is currently locked. You will not be able to post a reply or a comment at the moment.